Qualification of Doctor
- MBBS (AFMC)
Awards & Achievment
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Delhi award 2010 by Padma Bhushan Shri Kapil Dev.
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in India award 2011, by famous actors Raza Murad and Mukesh Rishi.
- Hair Site Achievement Award, 2009 for no. 1 ranking, for 3 consecutive years, for documenting maximum number of successful hair transplant patient results in hairsite hair transplant open competition worldwide.
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon award 2011 by his Excellency Mr. Korn Dabbaransi, former Dy. Prime Minister of Thailand.
- Chief Guest of Honour memento by Dr. James Harris (Texas, USA) at conference on latest hair transplant methods on 2nd July 2011.
- Bharat Gaurav Award 2011, for Outstanding Individual Achievements & Distinguished Services to the Nation presented by Hon'ble Dr. J. Geeta Reddy, Commerce, Major Industries and Exports Minister of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Pride of India Leadership Award presented by H. E. SIR Anerood Jugnauth President, Republic Of Mauritius on April 15th, 2011.
- Fue Hair Transplantation
- Male Hair Transplant
- Female Hair Transplant
- Hair Restoration
About Doctor Arvind Poswal
Dr. Arvind Poswal, MBBS (AFMC), is widely regarded as one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world. He is the inventor of the FUSE technique and instrumentation and has pioneered many of the latest advances in hair restoration surgeries.
He is world’s first doctor to perform documented beard hair to scalp transplant by fue (in feb 2006), thus, making available a new donor resource for patients suffering from hairloss. Experienced in fue, BHT, strip, triclosure and repair procedures, he has freely shared his knowledge with other hair transplant doctors worldwide.
Apart from being the most versatile among the hair transplant surgeons, he is passionate and precise in his work and keeps the best long term interest of his patients in mind when planning & performing hair restoration.
For him each hair transplant is a piece of art.
Dr. Arvind Poswal joined the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, in 1986 and upon completion of his medical studies was commissioned in the Army Medical Corps as a doctor officer.
While in Army, he was recommended for the Para commandos on account of his discipline, enthusiasm and leadership qualities.
During his tenure in Army Medical Corps, he got wide exposure to dermatogic conditions and surgeries including for vitiligo, burns and hair diseases.
After leaving army, he established Dr.A’s clinic in 1997 and has performed hair restoration procedures since.
Dr. Arvind Poswal has been featured on nationwide TV channels on numerous occasions including on “Kuch… Diiil Se” hosted by Smriti Irani. A past patient of the clinic was interviewed in front of a live audience and doctors from Apollo and Escorts hospitals.
Live surgeries have been televised as well as patients interviewed on various news TV channels.
Dr. Arvind Poswal continues to train and teach doctors from USA as well as India, some of whom now work alongside him.
Dr. Arvind Poswal has contributed tirelessly towards patient education about latest techniques in hair restoration.
His educational articles have featured in various leading newspapers and magazines.
From time to time, his papers have been published in peer reviewed, indexed medical journal – the prestigious Indian Journal of Dermatology.
His ideas of graft estimation and hair transplant planning are now widely practiced by leading clinics worldover.